Sunday, July 12, 2009

Rollin through July
















How are all the bike warriors and not? I've bean on the mend from rib damage for 7 weeks now and still get some bad pings here and there with the wrong flinch or something. Never doin that fun stuff again. Sense rat pod which then I was coming around and finding a little more top end and recovery, I've slowly went back wards and got all run down . now have the sinus wees oh boy.





Meant the family Z, Waldo, H-bomb,Stealth and a few other tour ethicist at the press box Friday. Kind of a big day and the H D rocks there. The 2 fity breaky and it was all good.





Even if I new I would bury my wounded ass try in to keep up with the zone 3 Z-man I went with him after the tour coverage and just kinda hung back and forth up Pattee then 39th over to Blue Mountain to Kona and back t zoo town. On the way past McKay flat were it has this pond by the road I was thinking moose sighting and sure enough there's Bo winkle gettin his facial in the mossy murky water.





We on the North side have a new road block on the way to most our homes called the Kettle House-Oh darn....Lots more room to drunkenly roam along the block long bar. The North side is the strong side baby.

1 comment:

Bill said...

We really need to hook up on one of my training runs ...o/o