Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saint George and surroundins
















Hey there hows every body? Me fine except I left Palm Springs two days ago when it was hitting 75 degree,may I say the best ridding temp ever. So I left and headed to Saint George to meet fellow Montanien Jeff the shim Penrod for some Zion road ridding.





The snow level is down future on the big mountains than I have ever seen it. The stuff around Goose Berry and just up 59 on the rim of hurricane was muddy looking or kinda of deceiving packed look so with the cut though mud or butter road tires on the cross bike I ventured in a few feet with the sink like quick sand effect right off and hence sticky clay caked tires,oh shit what was I think in.





Almost every vehicle i pass has this big crusty mud mode going on,the car wash peeps will make bank. The weather ,I know what your think en here comes the wine so not to disappoint ye it sucks now but will get warmer come Monday.





i need to acclimate cause the work thing is coming at me a little sooner than later like the 22 nd back to the dayly get up at 5:00 in the am and drag my sorry butt to the thing I been away from for six months and try to look happy about it. i know poor me stuff .





It will be nice in most ways to get back to Zoo Town and hang with peeps and the vibe again so save me some Cold Smoke,I've been all over the thought of that stuff for a bit. Cheers very soon!!!

No comments: