Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The year 2010
















Well hope each and all got a thing or two of what they wanted. My Christmas was good in the part of the country where it all got started. i stayed in Carlisele Pen. which is full of American history, old buildings,military instillation's,and some nice folks here and there.





I had no real idea of the civil war. I think what I learned in the wattage days was glossed over. To go on the battle field at Gettysburg and go thought the tours and the battle field itself was way more en lightning and true to the story and feal of the state of totol carneige that the war brought on.





I stayed at the Carlisele barracks with the war collage being there. We stayed in the Washington hall where George had once spent some time and saw museum in foe on just a few peeps that had attended her like General Schwatzcolfe, Hauige, Westmoreland and many others versed in the W word.





Guess most peeps new of the discombobulation of travel out east this last week and yes we were affected to the point of one day lay over in a Hilsborrow area and off to Chi town the next day then accidental placement in first class from there to Portland. i was treated like king for a day with Mom like flight attendants at my every beckon call. I could roll like this with bloody Mary's,omelets with the break fest works, tea , water and the washing of my face and hands after. The last part little untrue but the rest point on . I felt like top self.





Once back in p-town of course it was full on drizzle that really is a down poor going on. That's ok it was much warmer like a sauna compared to the east and so green again. take care all tell next adventure. ML

No comments: