Thursday, February 12, 2009

The beauty of hiking here 09
















SO the wheater has dafinently cooled down some but still great and doable for hiken and Mt. Biken. I went on on the Mt . B for about 3 hours afew days a go and it was full of about every varity of terrien, obstacales,water, humps, bumps and tire stoppen incliens. SO after the age thing exscuss came into full focuss.





Next day I'm out on kind of a recon hike trail thing which aventually leads me up the Romero trail in to the up-up mold but well worht the leg ach by the end. There are definently some wonder hikes around here.





So yesterday I'm pretty much into spin and recover day until a few of the Orcol Valley peeps try schreden by me at mock speed on ther bikes then a go fast dude on a beefed up faster than most incumdent . Hey most the time I can grin and bear it but that wasen't my M-O for the dAY SO ATTACK MODE . I caught up and put uss both in the pain cave till he gave in probolly just befors me....Dude could rock on that thing............... So much for recover mode........

No comments: