Friday, February 20, 2009

More sunny warm days 09

SO I have bean hittenthe trails and the roads this week after doing a hike Monday in some new ares around my owasis in Catalina State Park. Tue. was two and half hour mt.B back on the 50 year trail , a taci sort of cool trail that works me. Wen. a little 5 hour day with mostly flat on the back side of Gates pass. I ran opon the cycling house crew out with the Talsa Tri peeps that was fun and broke up the long day. Thur. I tried hooking up witht the masters group I've rode with before but they start at 8:30 and I misse them again so got with guman and hooked up with his tri group peeps again and had a spirited ride out to Madera Canyon with that 13 percent mile and a half of hell on the legs. Relly I need the a 25 on the rear the 23 just isen't doin it for me and the old legs.. So today bein Fi. is a down day and tomorrow I may give the Shoot out a try, this ride being loaded with the some supersatars. But 7:30 start really dosen't apeal. I don't have any idea how I get to work during the work season at 6;00-----how do I do that??????
We are back in the high 70's and I'm loven that temp my personal fav................ So ride hard and keep the smile all......

No comments: