Friday, June 5, 2009

Envey for the healthy and go fast peeps out there
















SO ye I am healing but way to slow for my liking. Getting out of bed still even drives the pain cave chart up. Not to mention trying the bike ca mute and last night my first baby step road ride with every bump sending pain waves from the area and way short on breath. But come back and maybe no burn out late summer int cross season .





So reading Radmans blog is great fun , inspiring





and in lightning. Butttttttttttttttttt I wanna be out there doin all that so bad. I am in bog envy mode and have had a few to many pity parties but I like most peeps don't take the injury slow down thing well.





I had finally had great weather stuff goin so the huge winning had gone a way like the wind . So now the wind blew a new round of sorry for myself feelings. Sorry man..........





Good weekend to all and practice keep in the rubber side down.....I will promise. I am so paranoid right now every little thing puckers me when I am ridden.

1 comment:

Bill said...

Get better Mike, it takes a while.