Sunday, May 24, 2009

Body damage

Ye that be me somthing happened yesterday that I have bean lucky to avoid for a long time. I was out doin one of the things I Love , trail on a beautiful day and everything was good even some fitness showing up.
Well I really don't take things for granted and I have pretty good skill but I hit a shaded spot after a short steep climb and had just raised the front whel over a tiny hump and came down with some kinda me faillier or fork which seems real soft all the sudden well yard sale stack up insude and this dude was endoe down and no breath and lots of pain. It took a good 5 min. to get some breath going right and a couple of kind and concerned folks checken me out.
I got myself together and limped back to home turf but new things wern't right. I can barley move with out big rib pain front and rear. So for the best I'm tuff sorta but almost in tears last night but no hospital stuff cause with the life style I have i have not to and thats yes no ins. Not recamended but any hoo gotta suffer this one out. Kinda puts the cabosh on things and pretty darn depreassing but some day I'll be back..... Schwag.....

2 comments:

Ben said...

oh, Mike!!! say it ain't so!

if you get any fluid in your lungs, or feeling any worse, get yourself into the hospital right away. beware the punctured lung.

hope it heals ok. you're tough...

-ben

Bill said...

Mike, I second Ben's comment but I know what you mean by tough it out. I too had a crash yesterday resulting in just a deep bruise on my rib cage. Cant sleep.

But your's seems a lot worse. I hope it isn't serious.

So I am wondering on rib injuries (cracks, bruise, or fracture). Docs cant do anything right? They just have to heal I am hoping. No need for docs ($$$ debt).

Motrin is working for me!