Sunday, May 3, 2009

Experiance Zoo Town


























Well a little hiatus but I have an excuse or two. I have bean staying in my man cave out at work which is convenient for that but 8 miles out in isolation past the smoke jumper spot. Anyway after the Roubiax I like many was beat up beyond recognition and the week following weather reminded me even more so how much I miss that warm con finds of Tucson. But that area is probably starting to get near melt down heat.







I didn't ride till Thursday which really didn't bother me much with the butt freazen temps all week. Look out for a few days with warmer temps and people espeacially the female types were wearing less in the bundle up mode. Some well most of us guys love the warmer weather for many of those reasons-hey were just human.







I did the rand um hill thing Friday with Z-man worken over all the south side Pattee canyon and trails end stuff at Zilmer speed och.... Then came first Friday that had most the Zoo town population in attendance. Dan the Swaman artist had his stuff in peace and pleasure building. His stuff has a very original daring artsie touch-like it... next was sharing of wine with the Z-man and some great Eddy Merx vintage ass kicking of many a great byclelists.







So Saturday brought a awesome group of around 20 rider's out at La Patit via the bitter root on to the bike path that is getting closer to the magic mark in Hamilton all the time. It would be billionaire if we ever get a stretch between Zoo town and LoLo. We were out something over four hours and I was Lucky enough to follow Joey,Chad and Dr. Steve back to joey and Scotts house where we were treated to some rockstar sandwiches. I will follow these guys home any time.







So here is Sunday and I get the call from Cassman to drag my non skill self around Shadows keep golf coarse for 9 holes. Hey it's hilly up there nice leg stretcher I guess. Then off to the Cox land up around crasy canyon and to the sock on the Elite Nine that just plain changed my Mt. B world into way more fun and smile.







So big time in catch up mode for the blog but diden;t wanna get fired from the Radman so here you have it. The Schwag........







No comments: