Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ok I am willting in the cold....09

I have bean in backwards mode lately but not willingly but it's just there with little or no training the last 2 weeks. I am in a weather slump and now the sick munchkins have taken over and I have no desire to train.
It will change just like the weather, that's like a light switch this year the spring thing is hang en on desperate like.
I made the move from the man cave to the condo rental , nice reprieve. Got stairs and rooms how about that?
I missed the Belt stag race last week, choosing a pretty much no ride affair in Colfax
to visit Mom before Mom day except for one day on a old favorite 20 miler with around 2,200 feet of elevation gain. Nice stand you up out of the saddle wind may ed the ride a workout.
From here down to the Tri Cities to visit and take in a Blues and rock concert. Weather was in the 70's and I was in lay in the vitamin D mode around the pool and next to the Columbia River. By the wat congrats to the NRO crew that did very well. Especially you radman rippen with the rockers.

1 comment:

Bill said...

Man, keep the chin up, hard times, but hopefully this weekend will bring copious amounts of sun. I'll be riding for 12 hours so maybe see you out there.

If I blow by and seem snobbish, sorry, trying to keep a pace you see.