Friday, September 25, 2009

summer ending cross season rock on
















It has bean abusy couple of weeks , travel to Pendelton Or. for the round up then over to tri cities for more fun and off to Colfax to see Ma Ma. I hit the Trail of the Coure d" Lene from the Plumer side.





For any one who hasn't cruised this thing it is a slight down hill for 7 miles then a mile crossing on high bridge and dike across the lake then skirting the lake past Harrison a place a played hard in my young and out of control days,on a little further. I wanted to go the distance 71 miles but not having the time 26 out was my turn around. Right now would be the time to view this area. We are talking big fall beauty.





I am on my last week of work so kinda real excited cause I am like a suffer bum wanting the freedom to roam or do what ever.





Did the dirt last night with one of the fun group of peeps and after even more peeps at the Rattle Snake Gardens for Cold Smoke oh ya. Then with all the hype and talk we had to cruise on down to the Big Dipper for thier version of Cold Smoke ice cream....It rocks even with out the important alcohol ingridiant.





So posibly off to Butte for kick my ass cross racin this weekend. Sort of physiced but also fealling lasy. That happens to old people I herd.

No comments: