Saturday, September 5, 2009

Touring some of Billings and some trail 09













Biked a bit last weekend around the Flathead with the shim and the bike about to Albert on when I got back to town. Then Little trip to Billings for work and play.
This place isn't that bad not that I wanna live there but the bluffs the sights are different and kinda cool.
So the chant is cycle cross right now but not ready to give up the pa voe just yet. The trail and still is so stellar with this new dew stuff com in out of the sky it will just keep on given.
Did a great sun down ride with Willie-Z ,Z-man and Blair project out to trails end with some spirit here and there then pasta a couple of cold smoke and the topper being the Mt B world championship. Today Z-man and I to Albertan . Now scrunch down and hide time except the Ualll Breeener is texin for a showing at the Jowl Brown show. Should I stay or should I go??????


No comments: