Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Movin on threw Cally and Nevada
















Bean on and around the road ways,from Oregon coast line into Cally coast line and oh my up and down and lots of turns with a house on wheels behind it gets to be a little much. I cruised into I-5 by Sacromento a day later on the criuse on mostly flat interstate camenced and I was in. Around Paterson Cal. I found this very view like canyon up to Rains Park,it gose on over towards Sant Jose .It had some maybe 8 to 12 percent grade turning me blue a couple of times. Mostly down hill from te top so all was good. I even got shower,electricity,and cable at a RV lot,life is good. next day off down the road for about 150 miles and I just had to pull over and ride from Kettle man city on a road to Pose Robels with more climbing and head wind so after a hour out it took last than a hour back. After a quick bite on down the road till 11:00 at night around Barstow. next day on into Vegas of all places but I am here to tellye there is some very good riding with sholder.I went out by Red Rock Canyon,what a nice area to ride to and with a 13 mile loop in the park area. you can loop back to vegas theway you come or around for a loop. I'm told Mt. Charelston and Valley of Fire are some great road rides to. Mt.Biken up in the Red Rock is soposed to rock to.





So the today was windy city like all day and now into the night,I'll just gamble or maybe not.