Monday, December 7, 2009

Coastal Beauty











Sun on the coast is rock star especially in Oregon the color and beauty are something I would never get tired of.
Sense I was in this area like half a million years ago there has bean a lot of growth. Places like Seaside,netuarts,cape lookout,cape mirrors with the light house and the octopus tree and oh ye hay stake in cannon beach are still there. This and a lotmore are so pleasing to look at in ah.
I slacked this weekend with no racing and it felt good. I've kinda put my self into sinus sick zone from push en lately and the cold weather ridding last week so I'm tryin to get back on track and have something for the nats cross race this Thursday for me. It seems to easy to not train enough or over train and getting sick is a real easy part of the excitement straight at ye nervousness to do good. Now I just let it happen and leave it all out on the course and be happy with what ever comes of it.




1 comment:

Ben said...

yeah yeah yeah pretty. let's get a race report speedster!