Sunday, January 10, 2010

Blue bird and warmth
















Oh pinch me really. To me this is liven and luxury of ridding in warmth blue sky es and many biking peeps to share it with. The only problem which isn't tell your legs litterley fall off is ridding to much . It is an addiction here of the purest form.





I've already road with friends Sal and Heidi, the Cycling House gang, Andre the pro Schultz and a few other random peeps. had a great dinner with some of the best home cooked meals with Sal an Heidi and the cycle house crew and a real shower !!! My problem but the small travel trailer has even a smaller bath tub shower made for like Minnie me.More trouble than it's worth so hence spong bath and health club shower here and there.





I have only ventured a third of the way up Lemon so far ,tryen to show respect and just not ready for the beast yet.





It still floors me all the peeps you see biking any given day. I've seen any were from 100 pluss to at least 30 riders every time out.





happy trails to all and hope the new years resolutions are coming around....ML

1 comment:

SSMT said...

No need to take Lemmon in chunks, just give that lady the respect she deserves, and knock it off. Make sure you have spare coin to spend on pie at Summerhaven.