Monday, January 4, 2010

To the land of sun and here now
















I hung out in Yuma with my Mom and Dad and bike friends from the last couple of years for the holidays. Yuma has got to be the worst ever place to bike ride with very ruff roads, debree all over the place and virtually no hills. but this doesn't sway the oldies but good peeps that bike there. They are a fun and happy group and I wish I could bring them to Tucson for the best ridding and weather around.





I traveled through Casa Granada on the way here and did the Valley of the Sun road loop a couple of times as possible rehearsal for next months race,kinda of boring with some hill.





I moved on down to Tucson area the next day hovering around Oral Valley with some great pavement,bike lanes and hills then over to Catalina State Park for a small hike.Couldn't resist this action sense the temps were at 70 and virtually no wind,so perfect for out door everything and the peeps were out in numbers.





Today after setting on my duff with Internet stuff i will be getting together with Hiedi and Sal who I meant last year from Cycling House and will do a little recon cruise.





This place is heaven in the winter and a most do if you haven't i kinda like it and would like a full winter every year of it. Especially sense I did et some winter nordic sking and biking in this winter already.it's all good.

No comments: