Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Blue skis in abq )8















So blue in the skies here,it really makes your spirit rise but then when you head out in it and the windddddddddddd which blowsssssssssssssss every day sence I bean here you just grin and try to bear it cause thats what it dose here.





I gearen up for the nats in my mind anyway and tryen to get the body to cooperate.I've checked the wheather forcasts twice now and way different from one time to the next,little scary.





I am gettin excited to geter done and have some fun doin it.I'll be stayen with a couple guys from Montana as there is a contengent of uss look out....

I went a little retro in this one shot can you guess which one?????








I contacted a couple old freinds from Santa fe and will head up there tomorrow for some riding and dinner,that is dafinently the right combo. Chow for now...

1 comment:

Andy Schultz said...

Longmember, I like the new blog. You need to stop stressing about Nationals. I think that half the battle is having confidence. You know you are doing everything right and can ride with the best of them so go out there and tear some legs off. When are you coming to Tucson?