Monday, December 8, 2008

Time to say good bye to abq











I in go mode tomorrow headed towards KC for nats. It's bean hangen here and visiting some of the folks I haden't seen for a bit. Good trainen here at over five thousand feet. I've bean taken short rides with some sharpness added in here and there. And thanks for the suport and encourage ment from the peeps like Mt.bike pro Andy Schaultz, soon to be Mt. bike pro Ben Sulivan and old trainen buddy also athletic personal trainer,coach, yogo instructer and spiritial guider Steve Ilge. Thanks many others who have said just go in with kick ass attitude,Gonna do that. I bow inthanks and apreaciation to all of you. ML

1 comment:

Ben said...

Go get 'em, Tiger. Rip their legs off, and then show 'em your backside.

Just put on the embrocation cream after you put on your shorts.

Say hi to the MTV guys for me.