Monday, December 15, 2008

Nats and back
















Well everyone I'm back to normal life style ,my travels on a rest for a bit and ready for the R an R with some drinken and eatting hopefully in moderation. The nats were everything and more than I expected. Very good talent with the conditions not in my favor with my tire set up or totol mud and slipperie ice like corse. Could of used the tubullers running around 28 pounds of pressure, haven 2 bikes one being and readed each lap. I know by the way some of the top 5 went by me and my 40 pounds of tire preasure with ease ,I put alot more energy into trying to move forward than thease guys and they were in tip top fito.





Good experience and after I got over the bumin out mode about the conditions I sufferend it out but did have some fun. Getten on the podium was a huge challenge and it really felt good. And the big pluss is lookin forward to next year espeacilly sence the event may be in the great northwest.





I drove all the way back from KC to Pheonix in two days and have the flat spots on the cheeks to prove it. After a flight to the northwest to be with familly and freinds for the holidays I am done for a few on the travel thing. Enjoy the hollidays everone will be thinken of you. ML

2 comments:

Bill said...

Congrats dude!

Paul Danhaus said...

Congratulations Swagster! Come on back to Yuma...I'll be there after the 1st with my espresso machine.