Friday, April 17, 2009

Another week

Oh yea one more week in the books. For those that are steady work grinders these days my hat is tipped. I am still try in to fit this work thing into my schedule but oh my it;s in the way of that nomadic no care ride when I wont do what I wont way of life .
It was really on the frost bitten side this last week right or is everyone in the northwest just numb from all the cold days ? I out side finally on Wednesday but remember I am the spoilt wimp from the south. This dose bring the southern pull back in a biggy way.
Great bright spot of the week was getting my new Felt Elite Nine. Hey I hadn't even rode one of these 29ers i just jumped with peeps research and comments on this bike being the bomb. It is and more. After picking it up at open Road were the crew had created it out of the box with it showing a few druel marks from who knows. Are team NRO got a great deal with sponsorship from the shop and all the other great sponsorship help from all our other support .....
So I headed to Blue mountain trails which was golden with primo traction and other than a huge horse divie here and there and the horse ka ka thats like doge the poop trials at times it was all good for 3 and a half hours cause i just got carried away. This 29 er thing is for real and I would highly recommend it for that next splurge with the next stimulus serge... take care all and spring is maybe sprung............ Yessssssssssssss...

1 comment:

Bill said...

Good info Mike. Maybe next year I will be on one.