Saturday, April 4, 2009

The weather might be turning the corner
















Well I hung out in Cheney last night nothing real exciting. Did the reading thing then a movie with a glass of wine. kind of a run away right? Well I was in the cold cave during the night not wanting to run the trailer batteries down with soothing warmth. I managed and could even move some in the morning . A call to T lets me know I am parked in the wrong spot by a bout a mile so I scamper out to the cruiser which looks like igloo. I make those little port holes you know for awesome sight and set out the mile to the new start and suddenly I am in a full twiggle with the trailer trying to pass me-so the road is one sheet of ice in the shaded spots.




I get to the start and meet and greet the sea of green peeps we have on our team now-cool. We finally go on the tt and I am in pain cave mode for it and the road race. I get turned kinda inside out. Start not liken racing much. It happens and I will move on cause that's what we racing crazies do. SO take care and I will share more soon.

No comments: