Friday, April 10, 2009

From Chill to descent to the chill again
















All rightie then the Frozen Flat lands turned into a pretty nice weather weekend. My big complaint is the I raced Saturday who said you ever know everything about nothing is right on. I still make piddle like mistakes and take the brunt from myself after. That's usually interesting but doesn't always sink in apparently. I took a fly er with another guy in the road race with a K to go we did get and had gape to the what was so pose to be the end of the race but their 200 was really 400 meters and well game over. We swallowed up like disposal. i ended up withe 4th, not good after a 3rd in the tt. So got a little whiskey and had a shot....By the way don't try this at home. but next day legs were worken and attacks were co min out of them and I had sprint in the end so may Landis has something as long as they don't do the check.





The sea of green did very well it was a pleasure riding some my teamies in the big numbered fast old guy bracket-Good work Squiggly and Blair W. And real nice placings from a lot of NRO peeps.





I started work last Monday and oh my it hurts sort of good it is real nice to be back in Zoo town and visiting with the peeps, did miss a few more than others you know... Already get tin back into the down town grove and the cruisen around our beautiful oasis...I have already bean to Sauwa Dee's and Susi Hana's and to some friends the Neidermans from good food, wine and company. It is all good..... In Zoo Town !!!

1 comment:

Bill said...

Welcome back Mike. Come on out and do a MTB with the group :)