Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A place called Colfax
















Ye here I am after traversing from Yakima. In my travels yesterday I cam to the Han ford area along the way and didn't see any glow age,the wind was slight,the temp around 50 at 10:30 am. But the traffic was heavy in this area so that was my ploy at the time for no ride zone. Bad decision man. The closer to Fax city the cooler with big wind so next way out of ridding, god I am getting pathetic on this fare ridding thing.





I pull into Fax city around 1:30 eat at retired time with parents then really don't wanna do any paddle action. Finally after great mind debate lasting an hour I turn into a bundled up mess, get the mountain bike out and begin some kind of hilly paved and unpaved workout which doesn't last long. My rear hub has come loose or I have some serious issues. So I limp it and me back to the house. I then saddle up to the trainer for a boring hour and twenty in front of some know brainier TV. Fun stuff and from the weather for cast i will be getting more acoionted with the remote.

1 comment:

Bill said...

Nice photos Mike ... wish I were riding with you ...o/o