Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Well then the coast travel 09

Up the beautiful Cally and Oregon coastline. Allot of road trip but the sights were spectacular. There are so many places to see but so little time. Once I got into travel mode it is the way to see so much from the dashboard but the bike is my favorite. Did hikes and should have rode more but it got cool and clammy. I better get over this Inna hurry or the trainer will have to be my friend and I can't see that happening.....
I already miss the short sleeve and shorts so much. The bike racing thing even if it was only one stage race I'm felling with draw. Maybe a race in the Banana Belt around Portland this weekend. They have a Fifty plus which would have some go fast guys even at that age, dose seem old but these guys still have the go and the big desire.
I look dark com paired to these fair skin peeps in the northwest..... But rest assured that tan thing will disappear soon and I will blend right in. Keep the rubber side on the down side all.....Schwag

No comments: