Monday, November 16, 2009

Ajustment made to Oregon
















I am liken the biken scene here more all the time especially some training during the week and the temps are usually pretty bearable. What rain ? You just get to a point were you don't notice it so much.





The colors of fall are still rocken. Still many leaves to fall slide around on once in while. Some times when trying to train in a park around town I feal like I am in a bog and going no were.





I went to a beaver game the other day. Man the pack ten has the peeps in the stadium, even haven Elvis was in the house.This guy looked the real if your keepen track how old Elvis would be now.Lots of score and fun time .





I raced the last Cross Crusade of the year Sunday. it was in Barton Park and a old rock quarry. You have to be at these hugely attended races at just the right time for a short pre ride time on the coerce and I wasn't Dammmmm. It was of corce very muddy with fast sections but lots of hidden rocks like minnie mine fields for ones tires. I'm still trying to figure out the tire pressure thing with different conditions. I was running way to low for it but didn't know till race start. I got a great start being 3 rows back with 70 riders again and move up to 4th place right off and held that with a good feal about the hole thing till when start catching some of the 100 or so 35+ guys. My group of seasoned vets went threw them like butter and I was more thick lard. So quickly I lost ground but would catch back then loose again with my legs put tin on the ache. Last lap a third of the way I hit another one those pesky rocks in a dip and have low tire simdum fast.I rode it a tird of a lap to the pits and found out others had front flats leaving with an empty cube rt,dam again. Just as Ryan the Shamono guy used to work at Open Road dude figured this oout he was on with the flat filler stuff but then a tire angel brings back a front shamono tire so on with it and finish around two and half mins. down off what might bean from 4th to 9th.Crap happens but man did I have fun most of that race.

No comments: