Thursday, January 29, 2009

An awsome hike day 09
















I did Soilder Trail about a mile up the base of Lemon what a grinder from the start all the 3.4 miles in. Lots of great scenic views with so much desert and mountain feal with streams and crossings along the way.





My legs were feallin the effort from the big hike today while ridding with the master group out here. I did slow and long. At first I just rode with Bill and let the group slide away up the rode which I had know problem with today with thease dead stumps. This guy Bill knows just about everything. I learned what the term Honeymoon really stands for-whoed a thunk and also some histiry of prisson Camp area which I had hiked up to the day before.





So after the short 33 miles or so with thease chaps I set out for around another 60 miles touring the area around Colossal Cave - Pistop Hill Rd. and via Houghton Rd. home spot bound . To much saddel time now the legsare real toast with out the jam. Gonna back off for a few, at least I say that now............. Happy trails and chow baby........

No comments: