Sunday, January 25, 2009

Little on the trainen side today
















I hooked with the master group I meant the other day, When I figured out what group they were cause down here it is unreal all the riders and teams espeacially on the weekends. This is trully with some spots in cally the rockstar of biken in the winter. It has Mt. Lemon with almost nothing but climb for 26 miles or the Gates Pass possabilities then a couple other canyons and a long ride out and back to an observatory. Bear with me I am still learning the nmes of all thease.





I hung with the bike house dudes and dudets last night for home made pizza and wine, nice treat. I brought this wine called Red Diamond in a Merlot, it's from washington state of corse and they all liked it enough to drink and want more. i think I will call this winery and look into a rep job cause I've turned at least 20 peopl onto this brand.





When I got ready to leave the young guns Sam Schultz and Brendon Huffman went along as my guide to get me across the wash near by knocking off 4 miles of my ride. Cool till we hit the fisrt water spot with not much trouble but the next being about a foot and a half deep and big curent anf in the dark wasen't doin it for me. So brendon bein the man walked across with flaps on and almost washing a way, he gets back and with a little more ur a wimp Longmire if u don't I did. Riden with big curent was a first a instant butt pukker mode butt I made and it wooped up a moment then anward to the home on wheels with very wet and cold feet............

1 comment:

Bill said...

Wow, Mike, looks good, keep up the reports from the sun belt.