Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hiken and biken this place 09
















So another day but it has bean cold by the standards of this area and the nights in the house on wheels-well ca burrrrrrrrrrrrrr. So poor me but it will and is warmen up so off the wall for this fly.





Did a great affort up Lemon yesterday with brendon,his group from cycle house clients and Chris and Allen from the Haugen-Davis team. We were in rock on mode up to WIndy Point about 14 miles up. I caught with the front runners at the bottom with Chris,Allen,Brendon and John a pro tri guy from Philly. Good strong bunch with lots of punch so onward hole. Brendon a tri dude also and John were strong at the front shelled uss three hang on's or is that wanna be cling on's? I tried bridging on up to them but blew a few times getting caught from behind by Big Al who stands 6-6 , he put it in hurt mode and left me some doing some 410 watege efforts. Uss four gethured up again at the 9 mile mark for a while till the tri boys killed again. I think it's to earlly for this blank stuff. But I am old they are young and it's probolly easy trainen for them.
The petty girl is my daughter Angela...............



So today easy ride on the camuter to a trail for some easier hiken waiten for the warm stuff to come back. Chow.........

No comments: