Monday, January 12, 2009

winter days in zoo town with Amaya
















So here I am in the zoo town coffee shop again cheching by phone and the web for anyone heading up to Pattee for the nordic thing. I'm here till Friday so wana make the most of ski oprotunities.





Have bean hangen alot with familly and freinds,liken that. Grandaughter Amaya and I hung out all over zoo town the other day. We did the caracel,the kid park,the kid museum and walk about the town. I was draggen by the end but had had a blast. Man little ones have the go time!!!





Saturday I got a stiller day skate skien up at Pattee Canyon. It was pretty much affertless till the last half hour of two hours but a great work out with pretty fast snow. Aman to the Steve German the Guru of Groomers.





Sunday went to Nidermans for the Eagle giant game,they are mostly all Giant fans and were sadened on the out come, no super bowl for them this year. Michelle and I tried walking over a mile down hill from their hose to the parked car,an experiance ona ice rink drive. Did the two step side step wrinch this body part then the other all the way down but no body dabin how about that ?





I have eat so well here that the air line will probolly charge double. have had some great home cooked and spots in town to eat. The big boy travels and laid back time will be over once I get to Tucson espeacially if I think I want to drag my big carcuss around The Valley of the sun race around the 15th of feb.....

No comments: